JomeXperts | Walk-In for Open Source Professionals / Web Designers
Current Openings: 8 Opening(s)
PHP Open Source Professionals:
- Experience: 2 - 7 Years
- Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Education: B.Com / B.Sc / B.Tech / B.E. / BCA / PG / M.Tech / MCA / PG Diploma
- Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
- Role: Project Manager / Team Leads / Sr. Programmers
- Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR).
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding Project Coordinator/Project Leader define technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress.
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams -Liaison with project team and Delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time).
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources such as Joomla, Drupal, CakePHP, and Magento etc.
- Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects.
- Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile, RUP etc.
- PMP Certification and Microsoft Certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills & Time Management -Good at visualization & making Clean Web layouts.
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Ability to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind.
- Must have high initiative, leadership qualities, good Interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
Send over your profiles at